James loves spicy food, while I have only really gotten into it in the past year so admittedly the 1/4 cup of curry paste used in my original recipe proved too strong and I had to eat it with a glass of milk. So I have altered the amount but if your like my chili loving partner than by all means throw in as much as you like.
Everything for this recipe can be found in the Asian food aisle of any supermarket.
1. Heat a little vegetable oil (or peanut oil) in a wok over medium heat. Add your chicken, in batches, and cook until browned. Remove from the wok.
2. Add the curry paste to the work and cook until fragrant. Try not to take a big breath in like I did or you may choke to death.
Add the coconut cream and once boiling reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for approx 5 mins.
3. Add the chicken back into the wok. Add the fish sauce, lime juice and palm sugar, stirring to combine. Simmer for a further 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Now is the time to add any vegetables you want along with the chopped coriander. Stir to combine and simmer until vegetable are just tender.
5. Serve in a big bowl with steamed rice.